Hearing protection is not specific to any one industry or hobby. Activities that require the protection of hearing will always benefit from the use of hearing protection. Since every scenario is different, there are a variety of devices to choose from.
- Sleep: Sleep protection blocks out unwanted noise while resting. This can be used as an alternative to white noise devices
- Music: Performers and concertgoers can protect their hearing even when music is at its loudest. For musicians, sound accuracy is kept intact and balanced across all levelsHunting: The sound of gunfire activates the device so that it mutes the pop from the firearm
- Motorsport: Built-in hardware limits the amount of wind buffeting during high-speed movement
- Surf/Swimming: Stops water from getting in the ear and as a bonus floats on water
- Occupational: These are the most common type of hearing protection devices. They range from in-the-ear to over-the-ear versions based on the level of protection needed
- Custom: Customized hearing protection that is made to fit the ears of a specific user. All hearing protection categories have a custom option to guarantee a better fit
Earmolds and earplugs
Generic earplugs do a decent job of filtering out loud noise. But even the best generic earplug will have gaps that let some sound in. There is also a question of comfort when wearing for long periods of time. The use of custom earmolds and earplugs resolves all of the errors caused by their generic variants. With a personalized mold from Quality Hearing Aid Center, users get a product that is made specifically for the shape of their ear and ear canals. This is a big deal for clients that depend on the features of current hearing devices. Custom earmolds are comfortable to wear throughout the day and are superior to generic hearing protection in every way.
Musicians earplugs and monitors
As artists that make a living based off of sound, musicians need to protect their ears. The best way to do this while making music is to use musicians’ earplugs. The studio is host to a lot of sounds that are far too loud for normal ears. It is important for a musician to understand those sounds, so wearing normal earplugs is not an option. Musicians earplugs balance all of the loud sounds, with the option of adjusting for low/mid frequencies. It is the perfect way to protect the integrity of the music without missing an important note.
In-ear monitors add a layer of protection for musicians that are performing live. Over time, these personalized monitors have replaced the wedge monitor system for live performances. It offers superior sound quality, good volume, appropriate gain and better protection. The software and hardware used for in-ear monitors is adjustable, so settings will vary by taste. With in-ear monitors working effectively, singers can hear the music in the same way their fans can.
Hearing Protection Products We Offer:
Hunting, shooting and sudden noise. A filter instantaneously closes when damaging noise levels are reached. Allows essentially normal hearing at all other times.
Ideal for performing musicians and concert-goers. Also great for flight attendants, bartenders, waiters, dental professionals. Allows wearer to hear sounds accurately, but at reduced levels. Three filter options available: 9dB, 15dB or 25dB.
For swimming and showering – and they FLOAT! Also provide superb noise reduction.
Offers comfortable and uninterrupted rest. Also great for shift workers with non-traditional hours.
Designed with a hollow canal for under helmet use to reduce wind buffeting.
Designed to prevent surfer’s ear and swimmer’s ear caused by exposure to cold water and wind. The floatable material is molded with a sealed membrane spanning the sound bore that keeps cold water and air out of the ear canal, but allows for conversation and hearing while in the ear.
Ideal for high-noise industrial environments.
For use with any bud/button style earphones.
Amplification for situational awareness, as well as noise attenuation when you pull the trigger.
Offers two modes, game, which is optimized for intermittent shots, and clay mode, which is optimized for continued shots.
Offers standard digital features and provides protection in windy environments.